Maggie Gill, CEO of Memorial Health, has one thought that predominates her thoughts: Delivering superior levels of healthcare service–without breaking the recipient’s bank account. She makes it her mission to achieve award-winning healthcare, as evidenced by the exceptional team she has on board at the state of the art facility: Memorial University Medical Center.
The Memorial University Medical Center is considered one the region’s largest sources of employment. It has, on board, approximately 5,000 team members and is continually growing. Its healthcare population is also quite tremendous. Despite the large figures, Ms. Gill maintains her composure, as one of the community’s strongest leaders.
She is continually involved in relationships with outside entities such as reliable healthcare providers; which engage in providing Savannah and southern residents with affordable healthcare plans.
She provides leadership, as it pertains to the institution’s following areas. Keep in mind, the listing which follows is not complete. Her areas of responsibility, as promised, follow:
1) Maggie is leader of all of the organization’s Vice Presidents, Senior Vice Presidents and the Physician Leaders at MUMC.
2) She oversees the operations of the Heart & Vascular Institute;
3) Ms. Gill provides leadership to the Perioperative Services area;
4) She oversees the Financial Assistance Department;
5) She provides directive to the Corporate Communications area;
6) Ms. Gill oversees the Facilities Management area;
7) Maggie Gill heads up the Trauma Services area; and
8) Holds responsibility with respect to the Orthopedic and Neuroscience Programs.
The preceding is a mere sampling of what is on the plate of Ms. Gill. She generously donates her time and resources to the healthcare community which she so agreeably serves. Her service levels, year-after-year, with regard to her team of professionals, remain unquestionably high. It is this constant high level of customer care that makes Memorial Health one of the best health care systems in the region. Ms. Gill would not expect anything else.