In Panama, finding self-worth, success and adventure is much easier than people think. For youngsters who want to move to paradise and start personal businesses, these eight rules will come in handy by Adrián José Velasquez Figueroa;
1. Identify your niche in the market. This niche should be in line with your skill set, field experience and most importantly passion. You should ignore the individuals who try and discourage you since they are mostly jealous about your ingenuity. Heavy research into the market will help you strategize.
2. Master the art of mobility. A good business should be built on a model of never being there. The easiest and low maintenance businesses on withknown.com are the ones that continue operating while you are sleeping. Coming up with a good idea without implementing is a common occurrence, do not be in that group.
3. Look for a perfect match. There are so many potential business partners, a trustworthy one with a strong work ethic should be the ideal one. Use of gut instincts helps in settling for a better match. The joining of forces will lead to doubling of accomplishments as you can rely on each other’s strengths.
4. It is a common misconception that a good GPA and a remarkable CV is the stepping stone to being a good entrepreneur like Adrián José Velasquez Figueroa. Excellent performance will help in your business but that does not lock out the others. Most of the high-profile billionaires dropped out of school and that did not stop them from being successful.
5. Making it in life requires no shortcuts. Read a lot on your industry; sign up for blog lines and RSS feeds to be delivered to your email. Set your goals with a specific timeline and always ensure that you reward yourself when you achieve them.
6. Minimize the starting cost. Electricity bill, rent and the internet should be split amongst other startup businesses. Sharing an office and a secretary frees up a lot of funds. You should stay away from businesses that require large capital investments.
7. Failing to plan adequately is the same as planning to fail. Planning on how you will stay ahead of your competitors and always coming up with innovative ways to tap the current market will help you to never go obsolete.
8. Being a good student of the game. Finding a good mentor will accelerate your learning curve as well as steering you past the common mistakes.
Adrián José Velasquez Figueroa is a Panama-based successful business man who is originally from Venezuela. He is privileged to be the treasurer, director and president of five different companies in Panama. He has been at the forefront of mentoring young leaders for the betterment of tomorrow. Adrián José Velasquez Figueroa is a prominent member of the Panama business community.
Learn more about Adrián José Velasquez Figueroa: http://playacommunity.com/panama-articles/coronado-community/331-blank-67596435.html